All products found on this website are for personal use only, unless otherwise specified. I feel like this is a pretty standard thing in the digital scrapbooking supply community, but just in case there are any gray areas – here are my terms – and feel free to contact me if you have further questions!
Terms current as of November 2016:
Here’s the gist of what you can do with them:
- You may use them to create your own personal scrapbook layouts – digital, hybrid, or traditional!
- You may use them in layouts posted in any galleries around the web. When possible, please credit to Posh Little Memories. (I’ve got some easy to snag codes at the bottom of this page to help you!)
- You may save backups of the files to your own computer or hard drive, as long as it is exclusively used by you. In other words, please don’t save it to a computer that multiple scrapbookers use. But your family’s computer – totally fine!
- Make CD or DVD copies of my designs to keep as backups – as long as you aren’t sharing them!
Scrap For Hire Clarification:
- You may use the products for scrap for hire purposes – but you must purchase them each time for each project. If you create 10 layouts for the same person (example – making a baby album for a client) you only need to purchase it one time. If you create 10 different baby albums for 10 different people – then you need to purchase the designs 10 times.
You may not, under any circumstances:
- Share or resell my designs. Don’t email them to your friends, or yahoo or google groups, or add them to your own online store to sell.
- Use my products for any sort of profit (aside from specified above for S4H purposes). Don’t use my papers for creating digital cards to sell.
- Upload my designs to any mass production site (such as but not limited to Zazzle, Cafepress, Shutterfly, etc…)
- Create brushes or tubes or overlays from my designs.
- Make freebies or quick pages from my designs.
Here are a couple of codes you can grab to link back to me!
For use on forums requiring BB Code:
For use on forums allowing HTML:
If you are on instagram, I’d love for you to hashtag me! #poshlittlememories – and feel free to tag me, @poshlittlememories. Don’t follow me yet? Do it here!